1. Divide your hair into two large sections, parting straight down the middle
2. Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left section. Pull it over the top of the left section, and grasp it under the right section. In other words, the strand of hair has gone over the left section and finishes under the right section.
3. Repeat Step 2 on the other side. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the right section, pull it over the right section, then weave it under the left section.
4. Keep alternating sides, weaving over and under, until you reach the bottom of the braid.
5. Tie off the end with a hair bobble or elastic.